Official translation guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official translation guide?

I'm considering translating EspoCRM to Norwegian, but can't find a structured guide on how the developers wants this to be done. If it does not already exist, I guess making a simple guide could encourage people to start translating into more languages.

Hi, have a look at this: https://poeditor.com/join/project/gLDKZtUF4i.

Contact yurikuzn on this forum to have him add Norwegian and then you can start translating it.

Edit: I think there is no guide for this and I am not sure if it's the official way, but this is how I did it with Chinese. Having an 'official' guide sounds like a good idea to me to make it easier for us to spread the word (pun intended).
    Last edited by jtttt; 02-28-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Wow, did not know there was a web interface available! Would be great if yuri could add Norwegian as an option

Comment

It should be already there.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          It should be already there.
          Yes, but it is the 'nynorsk' variant, it should be 'bokmål'. Norway have to variations and bokmål is the most used one
          EDIT: To clarify, could you add 'bokmål' to the list? You can remove 'nynorsk' until someone volunteers.
          Last edited by rubensolvang; 02-28-2017, 02:55 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Another idea, yuri; to motivate translators (like me ) to finish all the strings, what about offering one free year of the extension / VoIP-pack? I know I would like to try the VoIP-pack, and if it works well I'll definitely buy it the next year!

Comment

Working...
            X