Getting Targets on a target List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Targets on a target List

I enabled targets and added records with names, emails, etc. I now want to add a target to a "target list". All I can add to target lists at this point are contacts, leads, users and accounts. How do I add another panel to the target list view other than the 4 listed above so I can select "targets"?

Hi
    Targets weren't included in a huge part of functionality. To have an ability to add this panel (any panel), you need to have a relationship.

Comment

• brscpa.com
      brscpa.com commented
      Editing a comment
      Clarification is needed on "Targets weren't included in a huge part of functionality."
      Looking at v 5.7.11 targets don't appear in the menu as depicted here https://www.espocrm.com/tips/target-lists/
      Have they been removed?
      Is there now some special way to turn them on?
      Does "huge part of functionality" mean they only worked in part of the program and not in others?

So I need to add a relationship between target list and targets? If so how do I enable targetlist in the drop down of the foreign entity?

Comment

So I have managed to add the relationships and the panel required to add targets to a target list. It looks like it is working. However, when I try to send mass emails to those specific targets they are not sent. Leads added are sent but targets added are not sent. Any ideas?

Comment

I told you, that targets weren't included in a huge part of functionality. If you want to use this entity, you have to change the core code

Comment

Could you direct me to where this core code is located for this functionality?

Comment

if the problem is only with mass email sending, check application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/MassEmail.php first. Here read TargetList.php as well. It could be not full list of files

Comment

I am looking for someone who may be able to do this for me. Please PM me if you can help.

Comment

Hi @brscpa.com,
                You need to add a Target list tab. Open Administration -> User Interface -> Tab List -> Add -> Target List. After saving the changes, press F5 to reload a webpage.

Comment

• espcrm
                  espcrm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did brscpa post get deleted? Don't see it anymore.

espcrm, it is located above https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...5447#post55447

Comment

Working...
                X