Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility to assign more than one objects to another object

Hi,

compared to vTiger it's great, that it is possible to add more than one object of the same type to another object, e.x. accounts, email and phone to a contact.

It would be also useful to assign a contact to more than users. Furthermore, a contact can have more than one address, therefore it would be useful to add two or more addresses.

Bastian

Multiple Assigned Users? We thought about that. Not sure how to implement that. But technically it's not very difficult. The problem is how to design it in elegant way.

Comment

Same way as multiple phone numbers or teams?

Comment

The problem not with UI. The problem with how to have both single and multiple approach. A lot of companies need only single assigned user. Some needs multiple for only certain types of entities.

Backward compatibility is also the issue.

Comment

Ok, for me it seems to be easy as shown with the screenshot, but of course, I don't have the background. But it would be great if you could find a solution Maybe we can find a solution via a custom field? But then, a new type for "users" would be necessary.

Comment

Any chances to get this in the near future?

Comment

Not sure about it. I will think.

Comment

+1 for me. Would love to have multiple assigned users

Comment

+1 here, would be great (when you must assign a contact or property to more than 1 user etc.)

Comment

In future we will add code that provides an ability to create linkMultiple assignedUsers fields via metadata.

Comment

is there any update yet?
                      I couldnt find anything?

Comment

Actually code is ready for it but not tested enough. You can try to create assignedUsers (s in the end) linkMultiple field. You can do it by creating relationship with Users (many-to-many) and check checbox to create link multiple field.

Comment

Ok cool I will give it a try.
                          I will post any Problems under Bugreport

Thanks

Comment

Maho this functionality can be achieve by using teams, a great feature provided by Espo team, set roles base on teams, and assign team to record,

Comment

The issue not with UI, these issues with how single and different approach in one. A considerable measure of organizations require just single doled out client. A few needs various for just certain sorts of entities and the backward similarity is additionally the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X