Separate entity for invoices and an option to create recurring invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate entity for invoices and an option to create recurring invoices

Please can we have a separate entity for invoices and an option to create recurring invoices.

An ability to create custom entity types like Quotes (Invoices, Sales Orders, etc.) is planned to do.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      An ability to create custom entity types like Quotes (Invoices, Sales Orders, etc.) is planned to do.
      thanks for the replay we as a business planing to implement espocrm.
      We are a subscription based business and need CRM with full sales platform can you send me a road map of development so i know when the new features will come to espocrm like
      Sales Orders
      Recurring Invoices
      Subscriptions
      Usage based subscriptions
      Last edited by shahzads; 02-10-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Sales Orders - It's not CRM feature. But an ability to create entity types of Order type is planned. No ETA available.
        Recurring Invoices - not planned (it's not CRM feature, it's an accounting).
        Subscriptions - not clear what it's meant.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          Sales Orders - It's not CRM feature. But an ability to create entity types of Order type is planned. No ETA available.
          Recurring Invoices - not planned (it's not CRM feature, it's an accounting).
          Subscriptions - not clear what it's meant.
          Thank you for the replay

I want to pay for the advance pack.

But I will only use this CRM in my production environment if invoice is an independent entity separated for quotations.

can you do this change in the system or you have to do this as a custom code for us and if it is a custom code what about future updates are they going to work.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
            you can create this entity with Entity Manager and it wont be depended on upgrades. If it needs any development, you can copy needed functionality from Quote code (after purchasing of Advanced Pack)

If you are seeking for a way of adjusting a CRM to your company’s needs, then this information about the functions of Entity Manager will be of vital importance for you.

What is Layout Manager? How can I configure it? A lot of questions and no answers? Watch the video tutorial below and get acquainted with EspoCRM’s Layout Manager.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
              Hi,
              you can create this entity with Entity Manager and it wont be depended on upgrades. If it needs any development, you can copy needed functionality from Quote code (after purchasing of Advanced Pack)

If you are seeking for a way of adjusting a CRM to your company’s needs, then this information about the functions of Entity Manager will be of vital importance for you.

What is Layout Manager? How can I configure it? A lot of questions and no answers? Watch the video tutorial below and get acquainted with EspoCRM’s Layout Manager.

Regards

Thanks for the replay

I can understand all that

But the point where you said "copy needed functionality from Quote code".

How are we going to do that as no code is visible to edit can we edit PHP pages?

Comment

If your server is on-premise (not cloud), you can edit all the code (php, js, json etc.). If you use EspoCRM cloud, Advanced Pack extension is included and you don't need to pay for it

Comment

Working...
                X