Dynamic Form/Layout features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Form/Layout features

I would love to be able to use the CRM as a form in some circumstances. With the portal capabilities and the ability to make dynamic forms, it would be great to be able to make them look nicer and/or include text explanations on the pages. For example, I'd like to be able to create a form and use it for collecting information from a client. The form itself is easy to make and I can set it up in the portal for them to access. It would be fantastic to be able to include some instruction text and/or the ability to display images on the form. The text might be added similar to how Gravity Forms works, or through the Layout Panel options. Right now we could add a read-only text or WYSIWYG field, but then it is saved in the database for each record which is not ideal. The ability to display images as graphics on the page might be nice too. I'd love to be able to match the print marketing pieces in our digital services.

Hello
    Instruction text you can add in Entity Manager in Tooltip Text. Add all possible fields to the layout. With Dynamic Logic you can hide or show fields. If you need hide / show panels, you can do it with small file modification https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...dynamic-forms/
    If you are seeking for a way of adjusting a CRM to your company’s needs, then this information about the functions of Entity Manager will be of vital importance for you.

What is Layout Manager? How can I configure it? A lot of questions and no answers? Watch the video tutorial below and get acquainted with EspoCRM’s Layout Manager.

Comment

I'd like to be able to add text and/or images onto the form as items to be displayed and not stored in the database record. I have used the tooltip for some things, but it would be great to have an option to use the Layout to add text blocks for different sections or to add a graphic on top for a registration form for instance. The form portion works great for the fields and show/hide logic. I'm looking for instructions in a text block for instance.

Comment

Working...
      X