Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can add role accessibility of scope level of user for non admin user?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can add role accessibility of scope level of user for non admin user?

What I meant if I create a role called 'Manager' I want the manager able to add user + portal user, edit, delete and stream but does not supersede admin's role. This is crucial when admin only relevant when there is a problem with the system or is there any system changes to be made. if such event like handling new employee or create custom portal user without going through the contact conversion to portal user is the daily or usual job task for Human Resources or Manager's role.

It's not possible for security reason. Your manager should have admin rights. Actually, you can do some development tricks, but for security reason is not recommended.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Well I thought is a non issue even for security if the Role Manager limited to its team where the team may consist of common group and HR group while the Admin not fall under All, Team or Own is another level. I can't think of anything that why is not recommended. since the Role 'Manager' is unable to access the role functionality to create a new role or edit. and only assigning the role when created new user. There is also improvement that I may want to suggest regarding Admin Tier Level. There is suppose to have Normal Admin and Super Admin. where Super admin(one and only) are higher authority and immune to normal admin, this is to avoid using super admin frequently and only be used if there is problem with normal admin delete each other account or make it inactive.
      Last edited by acecombat2; 08-24-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X