Add more WYSIWYG tool functionality or replace it with CKeditor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add more WYSIWYG tool functionality or replace it with CKeditor

I would like the WYSIWYG have more tools capability. I'm not good at coding, I'm struggling at certain limits like merging selected cells or having an option by right click to show wysiwyg UI option to delete table.

CKEditor is a free, Open Source HTML text editor designed to simplify website content creation. It's a WYSIWYG editor that brings common word processor features directly to your web pages.

Why have html-tabels in a field? - I think that feature will make the layout look bad. And make it to complicated to add data.
    Maybe you could a file to the entity or make a new entity with the tabledata?

Comment

Originally posted by dafnie View Post
      Why have html-tabels in a field? - I think that feature will make the layout look bad. And make it to complicated to add data.
      Maybe you could a file to the entity or make a new entity with the tabledata?
      Well, one of the reason is there is a lot of information I want to insert like products, diary, history and so on to that related contact. Having multiple entities for information I have will not only unnecessary add tables of databases and code it the way I want seems difficult. For example like how Person name consist of salutation First name and last name, where if I'm ordinary user whom lacks basic coding knowledge takea a lot of time to figure it out and risk breaking the program, is better I use html and insert the information the way I want like notebooks.

Comment

Hello
        You can insert html in Code View ([</>] button)

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          Hello
          You can insert html in Code View ([</>] button)
          What about the streams??? Is it possible to better increment the WYSIWYG on it??

Comment

Don't think it's a good idea, but everything is possible... but only with developing. In general it is not implemented

Comment

Originally posted by acecombat2 View Post

Well, one of the reason is there is a lot of information I want to insert like products, diary, history and so on to that related contact. Having multiple entities for information I have will not only unnecessary add tables of databases and code it the way I want seems difficult. For example like how Person name consist of salutation First name and last name, where if I'm ordinary user whom lacks basic coding knowledge takea a lot of time to figure it out and risk breaking the program, is better I use html and insert the information the way I want like notebooks.
              Ok, But a lot of information is what EspoCRM is for :-)
              Why not create an entity for "special informations" and then relate this to the needed entity?
              There also the option to insert a iframe from a google sheet. But okay then you have to edit informations in google sheets and EspoCRM.
              By the way you now have a WYSIWYG field in v.4.7.0 and above.
              Good luck.. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X