Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-enum and Array field for the Dynamic Logic for Field

Hi Authors,

We would like to request this feature for Dynamic Logic for Field, as the multi-enum and Array fields are not supported.

Is it possible to configure Conditional options of dynamic forms depending on selected value of another field - type multiEnum?

Thanks

Hi,

Already done https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/466

Comment

thanks much

Comment

It doesn't seem to work for me. I have a conditional logic group that is supposed to populate a multi-enum field with values when another field equals a certain string. When I select the string in the other field, nothing happens in the multi-enum field. Is that how it's supposed to work?

A field called 'timesheettasks' is supposed to populate with one of two possible groups of options as seen below. When 'Inspection Type' equals one of the three options, I want 'timesheettasks' to populate with the first group. Otherwise, it should populate with the second group. Selecting an inspection type doesn't change the timesheettasks field.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-10-22_20-06-31.png Views:	1 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	31923

Here's how it looks:

Last edited by bandtank; 10-23-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Oh, I see what's happening now. The multi-enum options are changed when the value is selected. I was expecting the list of options to stay the same and the selected options to change. Is that possible? Edit: it looks like I have to use a custom script/formula to achieve this, but nothing I've tried works. This doesn't work:

Code:
          ifThenElse(
              entity\isNew() && type == 'Internal',
              timesheettasks = ['Administrative'],
              timesheettasks = null
          )
          Last edited by bandtank; 10-23-2017, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Hello
            If you want to use array in formula, use 'list' function https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...r-content-list

Comment

Working...
            X