Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports: Group By Array / Multi Enum field

Hello,

Currently it's possible to choose Array & Multi-Enum fields as valid GROUP BY fields in a Grid Report.

They should be hidden from view as they do not function correctly - they group by the json stored in the database. Please try it and see.

Going forward it would be great to be able to group by these types of fields. Hopefully you can support it one day.

I think we will never support these fields. I thought they are hidden. Will check it.

Comment

Due to the complexity / it not working via a standard SQL query?

Comment

Yes. We always recommend using relationship instead of array and multi-enum if it's supposed to apply filters by these fields.

Comment

Maybe in future we will implement that values are stored in database but we have much more important things to be done for now.

Comment

Yep understood. The nice thing multi-enum / array is they're quick to use and look better when squeezed into a detail view etc. Plus only Admins can specify the options

Comment

Group by does not work. That is ok. Why can't you add these fields to columns? Espo v.7.1.10

Comment

Originally posted by romach View Post
                Why can't you add these fields to columns? Espo v.7.1.10
                I added it for you in the new advanced pack version.

Comment

Working...
                X