Jquery Selectable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jquery Selectable

I believe espocrm would benefit a lot from the Selectable library.

It allows the selection of list items to be selectable from the entire row line instead of a very small checkbox. The checkboxes are quite small for someone working on a high resolution screen. It makes it even more difficult when using a mouse with a high dpi.

The library also has a drag select for multi-selecting. Currently, as far as I know there is no way to multi-select items (besides select all).

If added, it would make the check boxes redundant if using the highlight method. Which highlights rows that are selected.

If this isn't added, the next best feature to add would be the ability to multi-select by holding the shift button when selecting a range of checkboxes. I feel like at the very least this should be implemented.
    jQuery UI is a curated set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes built on top of the jQuery JavaScript Library. Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.

Here's a jsfiddle demo of the checkboxes.
    Test your JavaScript, CSS, HTML or CoffeeScript online with JSFiddle code editor.

Comment

Working...
    X