Quote - Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote - Improvements

It's really nice, that EspoCRM offers the functions Product/Quotes/Invoices, but there are a few important things to make it useable:
    - If am adding the items to a quote/invoice I'm able to enter the originate price and the price after the discount, but I can't enter the discount in %.. Also I'm not able to show the discount in % if I print the quote as pdf..
    - If my invoice/quote is longer than 1 site, I need to enter a carryover... (Planned Fix in next release of Advanced Pack)
    - I'm able to to enter the quantity, but I'm not able to define the unit of measure.. For example "Box", "Liter", "kg", etc.

To make it productive useable in a company, you need to be able to export these invoices to the ERP-system or EspoCRM needs an ERP-functionality itself.

Kind Regards
    Luca
    Last edited by lucakuehne; 12-06-2016, 12:28 PM.

No comment or answer from anyone?

Comment

We will take into consideration. Thank you.

Comment

- If my invoice/quote is longer than 1 site, I need to enter a carryover...
        will be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          We will take into consideration. Thank you.
          Thank you.. Then this module is usable.. At the moment it isn't...

will be fixed in the next release.
          Nice, thank you!

Comment

You missed to add "usable for us". It can be usable for others. We can't make it all things to all people. There is no such a product in the world.

Comment

You also can use custom field in Product entity and display those fields on PDF.

Comment

You missed to add "usable for us". It can be usable for others.
                I don't think it's really usbale for anybody.. Just for the really really small business, who want to enter the same invoices into their crm and into their erp system.. For a company that writes more than 30 invoices per month it is so unpractical, that doesn't using it is more effective..
                We can't make it all things to all people. There is no such a product in the world.
                As an employee of a company who produces software, I can fully relate to that :-)

You also can use custom field in Product entity and display those fields on PDF.
                But it wont calculate with the other values... (For the discount in %) But for the measuring units this could be a solution. But I don't get it.. I created the custom field "unti" and added it into the templates "invoice" and "quote" if I select "print as pdf" the "invoice"-template is completely gone. And the value doesn't show up in the "quote"-template.

Comment

Invoices is a feature of ERP systems rather than CRM's. We don't want to bring ERP into EspoCRM. We have Quotes entity that can be utilized for Invoices as well optionally.

About templates and custom fields you can read here: https://www.espocrm.com/features/quotes/
                  You can add unit of measure field to product and use it in template.

You can even print discount if you have product with discount specified (Pricing Factor).
                  Last edited by yuri; 12-06-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

PHP Code:

<!-- {{#each itemList}} -->

<td>{{order}}</td>
                      <
                    td>{{name}}</td>
                      <
                    td>{{quantity}}</td>
                      <
                    td>{{product.unitOfMeasurement}}</td>
                      <
                    td align="right">{{listPrice}}</td>
                      <
                    td align="right">{{unitPrice}}</td>
                      <
                    td align="right">{{#if product.pricingFactor}}{{product.pricingFactor}}%{{/if}}</td>

<td align="right">{{amount}}</td>
                    <!-- {{/
                    each}} --> 

Comment

This got implemented into the last Advanced Pack release, am I right?
                      At least the discount in percentage... And what about the unit of meassure and carryover?
                      Last edited by lucakuehne; 12-15-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I described how to add unit of measure field. We are not going to add this field into the extension.

Carryover should be fixed.

Comment

Oh, then I missunderstood the release notes..

Comment

Working...
                          X