EspoCRM vs. Commercial CRM systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM vs. Commercial CRM systems

I have few requests which in EspoCRM are missing compared to commercial CRM solutions:
    1. If I'm in the contact John Doe (or in a company) and I want to call him(or the company) I need to see, when and what I talked with him. Without first clicking trough all the Calls, that's really inconvinient. (Look at attachement 1)
    2. If I'm in my calendar and I click on a Metting, call or whatever it automatically opens the form to edit the meeting even if I just want to view it
    3. Our products have a one time fee and a monthly fee... this product structure is not implemented in EspoCRM yet
    4. -
    5. -
    6. If I don't send a mail trough EspoCRM I have to be able to record a sent email manually (or I need to read out my mails from outlook)
    7. -
    8. -
    9. In Germany, Switzerland and Austria the adress format ist <postal code> <city> and in Espo the order ist <city> <postal code> that needs to be fixed
    10. At the moment I'm not able to choose a "Mr." and "Dr." in at the same time
    11. In an email template I need to define CC and BCC receivers as well.

12. Now I'm not able to create a record for a whole concern.. I got "Holding Corporatio" which holds "Company A" and "Company B".. I can't do this with the actual EspoCRM..
    Last edited by lucakuehne; 03-18-2016, 02:28 PM.

Now I think I finished this list and there are a few really important things on it. :-)

Comment

2. Already planned to do.
      6. You can use outlook and make EspoCRM to fetch from "Inbox" and "Sent" folders.
      7. will be fixed

Comment

Hi!
        And what about the other features? I would be really happy if they could be implemented, they are really important for a proper workflow.
        I'm looking forward to your response.

EDIT: I also Updates everything under the line in the main thread
        Last edited by lucakuehne; 03-16-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lucakuehne View Post
          3. Our products have a one time fee and a monthly fee... this product structure is not implemented in EspoCRM yet
          Hi
          I have the same problem as in the third question
          When will the third question be implemented?
          How to do it yourself?

Many thanks for any guidance.

Comment

Working...
          X