Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address functionality

Hello,

I have three questions regarding the address functionality.

1) As I can see the "Country" must be typed manually not chosen by predefined list. How I can avoid mistakes during typing in EspoCRM like Ireland and Irelend?

2) We're a German company with a lot of international customer, so we need to add a flag for all international customer to create later the quotes, invoices and so on automatically in english instead of the default German language. I guess we need to create and german country list with the english translations, is it correct?

3) I'm searching for a extension which is showing me the address style depends from the country.

Has anybody already worked on this subjects?

Hello

1) http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gener...archar-to-list
    but do it in application/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Account.json (if you need it only in accounts)
    2) you can create this flag with Entity Manager (boolean readonly) and autofill it with Formula
    If you are seeking for a way of adjusting a CRM to your company’s needs, then this information about the functions of Entity Manager will be of vital importance for you.

3) it needs to be developed. don't know about such extension.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hello

1) http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gener...archar-to-list
      but do it in application/custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Account.json (if you need it only in accounts)
      Thanks for fast response, please correct me when I'm wrong but the country field is existing only in the accounts?! Or which other module has also the country field.

Comment

Contact, Lead, Account, all custom entities with type Company and Person. These entities have address field or fields. Address field contains a country field

Comment

Working...
        X