Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing layout and calculation of 'Items' Part in Quote module

Hi EspoCRM users,

I‘m working with the Quote module from the Advanced Pack. Changing entities works fine but I miss the configuration (calculation and layout) for the Items part.
    In the Layout Manager I can change the part for the ‘Overview’ and the ‘Details’ but I found no way to change the layout of the ‘Items’ part. So maybe someone knows how to do?

What would I like to do?
    1. Changing the layout of the ‘Items’ part inside the Quote module to remove the ‘Currency’ field and the ‘Shipping Cost’ field.
    2. Remove or change the ‘Unit Price’ field and replace it by a new ‘Discount’ field.
    3. Change calculation to reduce the ‘List Price’ by the new ‘Discount’ field.

Can someone please help me? May I just oversee something.

Thanks for your help,
    Hom

Hello

Hi, i want to edit some fields that i dont need like shipping price... There is no options in design admin to modify this form like other entities. I dont

Hi all, I'm looking to modify how quotes are created, specifically the QuoteItem, where I want a QuoteItem to show some custom fields that I've created in my

Comment

Thanks Tanya,

your hints were good. Modifying the complete calculation process was too much but removing the shipping costs helps a lot.
      Just a hint for others:

I removed the shipping costs in the files detail.tpl and edit.tpl in the directory:
      /var/www/espocrm/client/modules/advanced/res/templates/quote/fields/item-list

I need to wait one day then the shipping costs were removed.

Comment

Working...
      X