Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula is not working on Advanced Pack

Hi,

I'm trying to do a Workflow using Advanced pack that when you save an email, changing for example the parent Opportunity linked to it, it will change the Email Teams to the Email Teams of that linked opportunity.

The image below is how I'm trying to get that, but it is not working.

Can you help me?

tanya

Hi,

try to use 'teams' instead of teamsIds

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
      Hi,

try to use 'teams' instead of teamsIds
      Hi tanya , unfortunately, it didn't work. On the workflow LOG, the emails is being shown as soon as they are edited, but no change on their groups.
      The updated workflow is attached.

Comment

• tanya
        tanya commented
        Editing a comment
        did you try to put 'teams' in quotes?

Originally posted by rodrigocoelho View Post

Hi tanya , unfortunately, it didn't work. On the workflow LOG, the emails is being shown as soon as they are edited, but no change on their groups.
      The updated workflow is attached.
      Yes, just tried it, didn't work. Any other clue?

Comment

Help, I don't know more where to look for help. We are investing in EspoCRM, contributed buying the Advanced Pack, but we are a little lost. Please help us.

I tried now using the GUI, and it is not working.

Please help yuri or tanya

The image is attached, now using the GUI.

Comment

How many teams do you have?

Comment

How many teams do you have?
            in some situations 1, other, 2 teams.

Comment

Check in condition if opportunity has team with id, in action select Link With Another Entity and set the same team.
              Create workflow for each team

Comment

Check in condition if opportunity has team with id, in action select Link With Another Entity and set the same team.
                Create workflow for each team
                When you have the Opportunity.TeamsIDs field, it doesn't automatically returns the Teams IDs related to that Opportunity?

Comment

Did not check. May not be loaded
                  if you can't do something with formula or workflow, you can create a hook. There you can much more things

Comment

Did not check. May not be loaded
                    if you can't do something with formula or workflow, you can create a hook. There you can much more things
                    https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...lopment/hooks/
                    Ok, but, don't you think if it is not working like expected (the workflow), it is a bug?

Comment

entity\addLinkMultipleId(LINK, ID) Adds ID to Link Multiple field. For example, add 'someTeamId' to 'teams' field. (from documentation)

here ID is a real ID (string value, not field name). Why is this a bug?

about workflow - tested with contacts and accounts and it works http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/?lan...a71a1b6103e048

Comment

entity\addLinkMultipleId(LINK, ID) Adds ID to Link Multiple field. For example, add 'someTeamId' to 'teams' field. (from documentation)

here ID is a real ID (string value, not field name). Why is this a bug?

about workflow - tested with contacts and accounts and it works http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/?lan...a71a1b6103e048
                        So, Mine should work as well, but is not. Remembering that mine is related to emails.

It is not updating the team of email based on the opportunity.teams (using GUI here too, exactly like you did on the Contact and Accounts example)

Comment

relation with opportunity is custom? 1 to Many?

Comment

relation with opportunity is custom? 1 to Many?
                            Nope,

I set the opportunity X as parent of the email. The default setting of Espocrm are being used, no custom on that case.

Comment

Working...
                            X