X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After converting Lead to Account -> Copy Opportunity

Hi again,

I'm stuck on following issue:

When we click "Convert" Lead -> Account it should automatically copy the Lead.Opportunity to Account.Opportunity.

Problem is, that if I Convert als "Opportunity" then I dont get the fields "prefilled". So i have to manually copy/paste all values to the new opportunity.

Is there a way to do this?
    I have seen in Workflows there is a way with "Link with another Entity", but there I cant select any field nor can i add some formula.

Or do I have to change something in the setup of CONVERT (if so, where?)?

Thanks in advance.

Hello again,
    To Opportuniry from Lead has to be prefilled such pairs

"Amount" < "Opportunity Amount",
    "Lead Source" < "Source"

Fields with the same name will be filled automatically, other you have to set there.

You could try it also on demo version.
    You mean while converting if you check both of Account and Opportunity boxes, Account has filled fields, but Opportunity has not, right?
    Last edited by tanya; 07-27-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Yes correctly, opportunity has not filled fields.
      I click in Lead on "Convert" -> select Account & Opportunity but no fields are filled out.

Comment

Did you do any (manual or not) customization with Lead Entity? If yes, could you attach custom folder? Also open browser console (F12 button) before you Convert the Lead and check if you nave any errors while converting.

Comment

Lead entity is customized.
          But what I found out was, that you can set in Opportunity the AccountId manually, then its linked both to Accound and Lead, which will be the goal.

Now I need to figure it out, how to do it with a Workflow.

I tried to set up a Workflow, when Lead is saved and "status"-field is set to "converted" it should update related entity > opportunity and set field 'accoundId' to targetEntity\attribute('createdAccountId') but this doesnt work. Workflow gets fired, but nothing happens.

Comment

according to application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Lead.php convert method (+-234 row), this field is set automatically.
            and i created on demo version workflow as you want and it works (http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/?lan...b3cc63c5e10570 ) (hope it won't deleted, when you open it)

Comment

Working...
            X