Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Task Time Default on Workflow

Hey Guys,

When creating a Task using a workflow, there is no option to change the Task Due Date Time. So when the workflow triggers it create the task and the Due Time is Always 20:00, That said Pop-up Reminders won't help since they will display on non-working hours ( At least in my case with a 9am-5pm work schedule) Any possibility to add the Due Date Time option? Any Work Around meanwhile? Thanks!

Hello
    You can set this field in workflow with formula.
    This field name is dateEnd (type - dateTime) and dateEndDate (type - date). If you set dateEndDate - Due Date will be shown as date w/o time. If you set dateEnd - this field will be shown as datetime

Comment

tanya thanks for above, I understand the concept but I don't know the correct syntax of the expression. Since I need to create a task with a date and a time I will use dateEnd field so:

dateEnd = Field_with_date , 10am; What is the correct syntax of above expression - Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Hello

Try this example
        dateEnd=datetime\format(targetEntity\attribute('cr eatedAt'),null,'Y-m-d 10:00');

Comment

Hey Tanya when used as above it will produce the following date - Nov 29, 2016 05:00 -- I try to change the expression format to 'd-m-Y 10:00' and give me an Invalid date - Also I need to used the attribute of a target custom Entity but then workflow won't show anything any Ideas? thanks

Comment

Hello
            It looks weird, but catch it
            We need to set the field in UTC, so we need to get the timezone time difference.
            Code:
            $end=datetime\format(targetEntity\attribute('createdAt'),'UTC','YYYY-MM-DD 10:00');
            $minutesDiff=datetime\diff(datetime\now(),datetime\format(datetime\now(),null,'YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm'),'minutes');
            $end=datetime\addMinutes($end, $minutesDiff);
            dateEnd=$end;
            About second question
            With Workflow UI it is not possible for now. You can get targetEntity attributes with Entity Manager

Comment

Working...
            X