• Show
Clear All

• Don't sync event attendees ???

Hello,

Excuse me. what do you mean with that

peter
    ​​​​​​​

Hello

When we synchronize events, by default attendees from events are synced too. If attendee has Google account, he/she will see this event in own Google Calendar. For some industries (or just companies) this feature is awful, because they don't need to notify theirs clients about these events. For this we add new option for avoiding the uploading EspoCRM Attendees to Google Calendar

Tanya

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I understand in the first sentence your words but not the content.

Do you have events, meetings and calls or data from your own modules based on events?
      Which attendees do you mean Espo users or contacts?
      I put these stupid questions, because in our ESPO 4.5, Pack 1.19 only own meetings and calls with Google synchronized.

When an attendee is invited, only the appointment in the ESPO calendar is entered. There is no synchronization.

peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

For now 'Events' means only Meetings and Calls.
        Synchronizing data contains
        name
        location (if has field)
        datetime of event
        description
        and attendees (Users, Contacts, Leads) (if they have emails)

Really, Only own events are synchronizing (assigned to you).
        But if you create any event in Google Calendar and invite somebody (still in Google Calendar) and this somebody has Google Account, this person will see the copy of this event in own Google Calendar.
        The same with exporting espocrm events to Google Calendar. If espo event has attendee with email address and this event was exporting to google, attendee could see it in own Google Calendar

Tanya

Comment

Working...
        X