X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic in field number an in field invoiceNumber in Module Quote

Englisch:

Please excuse my bad English.

Is it possible the offer number field and the field account number to automatically increment.

If there is the function, where can I find them?

I realize I could create an extra field that this can.

But the numbers should look like this:
    Example: AB-2016-0001
    Any characters + Year + automatically incrementing number

I can not understand, which is something like not implemented at a price of $ 344 for the extension. This is before any other CRM or Invoice Software, a basic function that offer number and account number are automatically incremented and can also be formatted.

Which solution you can vorschalgen me, I am familiar with programming. Where can I find an approach in CRM here?

Thank you

Deutsch:

Entschuldigen Sie mein schlechtes englisch.

Ist es möglich das Feld Angebotnummer und das Feld Rechnungsnummer automatisch hochzählen zu lassen.

Sollte es die Funktion geben, wo kann ich diese finden?

Mir ist klar, das ich ein extra Feld anlegen könnte, das dies kann.

Aber die Nummern sollten so aussehen:
    Beispiel: AB-2016-0001
    Beliebige Zeichen + Year + automatisch hochzählende Nummer

Ich kann nicht verstehen, das bei einem Preis von 344 $ für die Erweiterung soetwas nicht implementiert ist. Das ist bei jedem anderem CRM oder Invoice Software, eine Basisfunktion, dass Angebotsnummer und Rechnungsnummer automatisch hochgezählt werden und auch Formatiert werden können.

Welche Lösung können Sie mir vorschalgen, ich kenne mich mit Programmierung aus. Wo kann ich hier im CRM einen Ansatz finden?

Danke

This can be done but it requires a little work. I will ask my colleague to send you something. We need to finish the Outlook integration first...

Comment

Thank You, i waiting.

Comment

From version 4.2 there is a field type called 'number' which allows you to set a prefix (like RE2016) and an autoincrement number with a length of X. Which means you can set something like RE20160001

Ab Version 4.2x gibt es ein Feld 'Präfix + Autoinkrement' das genau das tut - man kann ein Präfix setzen (also z.B. RE2016) und dann eine Zahl mit einem Beginnwert und einer Länge also 1 und 4 = 0001 ergibt dann RE20160001. Die aktuelle Version in korrektem Deutsch gibt es hier bei uns
        Hier finden Sie gratis die jeweils aktuelle Version von EspoCRM. Sie können die Software mit beliebig vielen Benutzern kostenfrei benutzen.
        ------------------
        Robert Laussegger
        iscon group
        http://www.iscongroup.net
        mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Thank you very much.

But I still need the Current Date Registered with. eg. AB-20160814-0001.

How can I create a custom field types?

Which file do I create where?

I only need a short tip, the rest I get himself out.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Look into application/Espo/Hooks/Common/NextNumber.php

Comment

• huscmk
              huscmk commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,

In the Quote Entity Type, I have added a Number fields that auto-increments for every Quote.

Technical question : in the file application/Espo/Hooks/Common/NextNumber.php, how can I access the "status" field of the Quote to test if it is 'Approved' ?

My goal is to use this information in an "if" statement to increment the value of the Number only if the Quote's status field is 'Approved'.

Thanks in advance,
              huscmk

• tanya
              tanya commented
              Editing a comment
              Create hook with order more than 10, set your field in beforeSave method. There you can read $entity->get('status'). And if status is Approved and number is empty - set it

Thanks, but which files need for a new type of field to be created and the folders in which they must be created?
            What name must have the file?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X