Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflows

Hi,
    I created a workflow in order to assign a case to assigned user of a related entity.
    This is the log --> [2016-08-09 07:28:04] Espo.ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field [settore.assignedUser] entity [Case] has unsupported instance []. [] []
    I attach the snapshot of workflow form.
    Entity settore is a related entity such as account or contact.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Fixed. You need to install the new 1.11.5 version. Thank you.

Comment

I installed the new 1.111.6 version. I have the same issue with the same log. I need to restart my server ? I just installed and rebuilt.
      Thank you.

Comment

It works fine for me, try on the demo http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Maybe you have php cache enabled? Did you try after some time since you upgraded?

Comment

I restarted the server, but I obtained the same result.
            Now I check on the related entity. I think the problem is on that entity.

Comment

Can you describe what is your custom entity, how it's related to cases and what workflow must do. Thanks.

Comment

In attachment you can see the entity.
                I check that the error appear just in trigger "after record created". If I use "after record saved" the workflow complete the process.
                I modified the workflow as "after record saved" with filter assigned user is empty, it works but is a workaround.

Comment

We tried "After record created" and it worked well. Is this one-to-many relationship? What espocrm version do you use?

We would like to reproduce your issue and solve. Thank you.
                  Last edited by yuri; 08-11-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I created a custom entity "Settore" with One-to-Many relationship to Case. Added a "After record created" Workflow for a Case to set an assigned user from Settore entity. All works well. Tested on EspoCRM 4.2.1, Advanced Pack 1.11.6, PHP 7.0.
                    Please try to delete the workflow rule and create a new one.
                    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Working...
                    X