No announcement yet.

Adding language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a copy of application/Espo/Resources/i18n/en_US and translating it. Is it enough or should I look in some other place for other file which requires translation?

Comment

Unfortunately it's not enough There are also files in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/

I can provide you the PO file with all labels that you can translate. If you translate it then I will be able to generate language files using out utility and provide them to you.

Comment

I downloaded PO file from the link in previous post is it most recent one? if not, then send me latest .PO file.
        Last edited by Arunas; 08-10-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I can send you the latest one only on Monday. But you can start with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
            I can send you the latest one only on Monday. But you can start with that one.
            Roger that!

Comment

I'm thinking of translating EspoCRM to Norwegian. Have you considered using the free and open source weblate.org to manage your translations? Would make it much easier to translate the project now and in the future

Comment

Hi

Didn't considered using this weblate.org. I can give you PO file with all labels. After it got translated I can run our scripts that will convert it to JSON files.

Comment

Hi,

I also would like to have the PO files in order to translate them to portuguese (Portugal). Thanks a lot.

Comment

Attached.

BTW there is an ability to generate po file and build language files from po file.

EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

1. Build po file command
                    node po.js en_EN
                    Specify needed language instead of en_EN

2. Build from po
                    Put your po file espocrm-en_EN.po to build directory
                    Run
                    node lang.js en_EN
                    The files will be created in build directory.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I made translation to Lithuanian language, I used an old po file from previous posts. The file is attached. Yuri, Will you add it ? many thanks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your work. It was really very very old po, script could not import it. We have a different format since that time. Not sure what to do.
                        Last edited by yuri; 11-27-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

could you give me the good file, I will make it again. thanks

Comment

I've managed to convert into the new format. Not translated labels are empty strings.
                            Attached Files

Comment

You can also translate on POEdifor site https://poeditor.com/projects/po_edi...ge=96&id=58283

Comment

Ok I will use this link and translate directly in POEditor. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X