Submenus for grouping related entities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submenus for grouping related entities

Hello. Is there a way to group related entities into submenus? I have dozens of entities currently and the menu is getting quite large. I noticed that client/src/views/site-portal/navbar.js extends client/src/views/site/navbar.js, but I don't know how I would do that in my code, or if that's even necessary. Thanks.

I don't help with submenus, but if you add an item '...' to Entity List, it will hide all options below. So you can order Your Entity List by usage frequency.

Comment

I did use the '...', but there are still too many items. A submenu would be ideal.

Comment

Another one from me.
        I hope that EspoCRM devs will add submenus in future

Comment

Navbar grouped tabs feature is considered to be added in v6.1.

Comment

yuri woooooooooooooooooooooooooow! That's GREAT!!!!! Thank you very much!

Comment

+1 Yes !!!!!!
              Last edited by telecastg; 11-21-2020, 04:15 AM.

Comment

how I can use the submenu in 6.1.5

Comment

You go to Administrator -> User Interface and in the Menu Item List you click at the bottom "Add". The modal opens and on top you find Group Tab. Click it and it ads into your menu list a new item, named "Group Tab". There you have on the left side a pencil icon, where you can configure the menu items you want to appear under the new group tab and you can give it a name an icon and color.
                  With the button "Add" you now may add the menu items you want under this group.
                  If you had these items in your normal menu before, you will have to remove it there for not have them duplicate.

Comment

Thanks alot, this was helpful

Comment

Working...
                    X