Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add dynamicly a css atribute in a Hook

Hi,
    i want do display the names of contacts which have a bolean variable set to true in grey color. Is this possible to do in a Hook? Basicly i want to check in a afterSave Hook if this value is true and if so i want to add a CSS atribute or a CSS class. Or is it possible to use jquery in a hook?

Hello
    Don't recommend you to set css on backend.
    Better to add own view to the field name and do this in a field view. https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...nt-field-views
    and for setting the color of field is better don't set it in css, but just add / remove a bootstrap class

Comment

Thank you very much. I will look into it.

Comment

Hallo tanya,
        i don't know how i can get this to work. In custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json i added:
        "fields": {
        "name": { "view":"custom:views/contact/fields/name" } } and in client/src/views/contact/fields/ i added a file called name.js but i get a error message: Uncaught Error: Could not load file 'client/custom/src/views/contact/fields/name.js is something missing?

Comment

you need to add your file in path you see in log
          client/custom/src/views/contact/fields/name.js
          custom namespace (custom: ) is located in client/custom/
          src/ for js, res/ for tmp

Comment

Hi,
            i have put it now in the right direction (i had a typo in path) but now i get this error:
            Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

Comment

attach the file

Comment

I dont get this error anymore if i add ['views/fields/base']

this file is a js file but im not allowed to upload js files so a made a txt
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Olga; 12-11-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

the name of contact is better to extend from 'views/fields/person-name', if I understand you well.
                  and the label element is better to get with this.getLabelElement()

Comment

Working...
                  X