Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Error

I have this error and didn't know what to do

[2017-10-15 09:15:24] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 108 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:108)"} []
    [2017-10-15 09:16:02] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 108 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:108)"} []

and the following happens on apache log

[Sun Oct 15 11:15:04 2017] [error] [client 10.20.16.52] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function info() on null in /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php on line 106, referer:
    [Sun Oct 15 11:15:04 2017] [error] [client 10.20.16.52] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function info() on null in /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php on line 106, referer:

Hello
    Check in database user table, if you have system user (id='system', deleted=0, is_active=1)

Comment

• DevMostafa
      DevMostafa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, It's existed as you say but I've traced it and solve.
      No, I've another problem generated from apache error log says:

espocrm PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getEntityType() on null in /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php on line 105, referer:

and the website didn't open anymore and the files changed in all paths. I've investigated it and reached that I should made a cron to clear cache everyday, but is this a good solution or is there any other perfect solution?

• huscmk
      huscmk commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi @tanya,
      I just had the same errors and the crm won't open at all... Bad Server Response. I was using it and went down all of a sudden. I can't access the crm anymore.

Here is how the end of my Espo log look like :
      Code:
      [2018-06-04 19:40:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 112 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:112)"} []
      [2018-06-04 19:40:51] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to Espo\ORM\DB\Mapper::count() must implement interface Espo\ORM\IEntity, null given, called in /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 450" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 84 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Espo\\ORM\\DB\\Mapper::count() must implement interface Espo\\ORM\\IEntity, null given, called in /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 450 at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:84)"} []
      [2018-06-04 19:40:51] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to Espo\ORM\DB\Mapper::count() must implement interface Espo\ORM\IEntity, null given, called in /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 450" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 84 {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Espo\\ORM\\DB\\Mapper::count() must implement interface Espo\\ORM\\IEntity, null given, called in /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php on line 450 at /var/www/html/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:84)"} []
      [2018-06-04 19:41:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Espo\Core\Exceptions\Error: "System user is not found" at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php line 112 {"exception":"[object] (Espo\\Core\\Exceptions\\Error(code: 500): System user is not found at /var/www/html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/Auth.php:112)"} []
      Any idea why this could happen ?
      Thanks in advance

• huscmk
      huscmk commented
      Editing a comment
      Bebuild from server side

Code:
      php -f rebuild.php
      restored it. I could not find the root cause of the problem though.

and please tanya I know that I've made a headache to you:
    after I've upgrade to 4.8.2 I've this error in my Hooks file

2017] [error] [client 10.20.15.65] PHP Fatal error: Access to undeclared static property: Espo\\Custom\\Hooks\\AccountOpening\\MissingHandle r::$order in /var/www/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/HookManager.php on line 176, referer:

I want to know what should I do to bypass this error

Comment

• tanya
      tanya commented
      Editing a comment
      Attach Espo\Custom\Hooks\AccountOpening\MissingHandle.php , please

Which version of EspoCRM do you use? What can cause the error?

Comment

• DevMostafa
      DevMostafa commented
      Editing a comment
      the version is 4.8.2

This is the file tanya

Attached Files

Comment

$order property is requred
      if you implement Espo\Core\Hooks\Base you can not care about it, but if you don't implement, please define it

Comment

Working...
      X