Please, I need help to start to develope with EspoCRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, I need help to start to develope with EspoCRM

Hello, Im fighting almost 2 days trying to install espocrm to start to work with this beautiful CRM, using composer install in my apache php server on MACOSX 10.

i execute composer install and I get this:

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1

- Installation request for php-mime-mail-parser/php-mime-mail-parser 2.5.0 -> satisfiable by php-mime-mail-parser/php-mime-mail-parser[2.5.0].

- php-mime-mail-parser/php-mime-mail-parser 2.5.0 requires ext-mailparse * -> the requested PHP extension mailparse is missing from your system.

Problem 2

- Installation request for zbateson/mail-mime-parser 0.4.4 -> satisfiable by zbateson/mail-mime-parser[0.4.4].

- zbateson/mail-mime-parser 0.4.4 requires ext-mbstring * -> the requested PHP extension mbstring is missing from your system.

Problem 3

- Installation request for zendframework/zend-ldap 2.7.1 -> satisfiable by zendframework/zend-ldap[2.7.1].

- zendframework/zend-ldap 2.7.1 requires ext-ldap * -> the requested PHP extension ldap is missing from your system.

I cant install the extensions using brew install because I get another errors like :
    - zendframework/zend-ldap 2.0.4 requires ext-ldap * -> the requested PHP extension ldap is missing from your system.

and then when I try to instal LDAP its not exist in brew's formulas

PLEASE help me !!!

Hello
    you can download a package on the espocrm.com site. And you don't need to install any extension

Comment

you also could try composer install --ignore-platform-reqs if you don't need LDAP and mail-parsing.

Comment

Working...
      X