Case Inbound Email Reply Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Inbound Email Reply Notification

In cases, is there a way to alert the assigned user or assigned team when an email response from the contact comes in? I'm not sure how to set the trigger in workflows to do this.

The issue is that a case may have an assigned user who is communicating through the system as the group email account and when a reply comes in they don't receive that in their personal email or get any kind of notice that there has been a reply. On an open case, the user would generally be checking for a reply on a regular basis for customer service, so while it would be wonderful to get a notification for another email from the contact, it's something we can work around.

The main issue is that it also happens occasionally on closed cases for issues that were completed, but then the user needs assistance again. For closed cases that receive new email responses, I would like to re-open the case and notify the assigned user.

Any help setting something like this up would be much appreciated.

We would like to know the answer to this question too.

In particular your last part concerning an email that comes in to a closed Case, that Case must be re-opened and the agent notified. I was hoping something could be done with the Workflows or Email Filters, but they don't appear to be appropriate for this.

Comment

Working...
    X