Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change status values

Hello.
    I created entity with type EVENT. And now i changed default values of status (I mean held, planned and not held). After that i can't use those buttons in menu http://i.imgur.com/8CEZLeh.png
    Can you tell me where i need to change values in code to fix this ? Thanks !

Example for a Call you can find here /client/modules/crm/src/views/call/record/detail.js, defined in clientDefs /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Call.json.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Thanks! Can i need to update them in custom directory? Because i don't want to lose this configuration after update

Comment

Yes, you can define it in custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Call.json and custom detail.js extended from the base view.
        Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Weird, because after i changed those files, text in buttons changed, but nothing happen after click on button

Comment

Actions are defined in actionSetHeld() and actionSetNotHeld() in the call/record/detail.js
            Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hmm where i can change filter on list with calls PLANNED to something different?

Comment

Hello
                Hi All, I want to have a custom filter search that displays record lists with last action like last Email and last Call. I would like to have the values Email and

custom/Espo/Custom/SelectManagers/Call.php extends Espo\Modules\Crm\SelectManagers\Call
                custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Call.json filterList

Comment

Working...
                X