Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create new modules and invoke them in different templates

Hi,
    I'm trying to customize layout of EspoCRM to get required application UI.
    I was able to create custom view for custom Entity: attached

Now I have a few questions:
    1) How I can create new module for example like "Search". I would like to create something like that {{{Block:"Product listing"}}} which will create div and filter collection to show quantity of products or quantity of products which satisfy to some criteria. Now I have done it in template of Product which is not very good solution.
    2) Why I can't add {{{search}}} inside template of {{{list}}} which template located here: "/client/res/templates/record/list.tpl"
    3) From "List" module I can see "collection.total" variable, how I can create new variable for my new Module or see all available variable.

Also I can't find some guide about available Object, Collections or how to customize for example "List" module. It will be perfect to have one guide about module like we have guide for Custom Views.

Thanks in advance.

Hello

2) because this.createView('search' ... calls in listView (client/src/views/list.js), not in recordListView(client/src/views/record/list.js)
    3) client/src/views/collection.js

Comment

Hello Tanya,
      Thanks for quick respond.
      2) Yes, I was mentioned wrong, I was changing in client/src/views/record/list.js and when add {{{search}}} inside it, it is not populating
      3) Thanks a lot, it will help, and I can access to any Object from anywhere which is described in "client/src/views" directory?

What about Point #1? It is most important.

Comment

I cant imagine it, so I can't help

Comment

We can't create module something like "Search-Extended" and implement different template instead of default "search" module we have?
          We can leave filter functionality yet, just create extended module like "search" for example.

Comment

I don't think it's possible to do in upgrade-save way. But EspoCRM is open-source product. You can modify core code, if you need

Comment

Working...
            X