Customize field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize field

I'm having trouble trying to figure it out on how to customize a field that was created in ui wich belongs to a ui created entity. The field is date format and is visible in the list view of that entity. I want to give it a special style when that date is 1 week ahead or so.
    Thanks

Hello
    You need to define the field view in entityDefs, in your view set the template. What step is difficult?

Comment

I've set the view of the field in entityDef and copied the list from fields template(date) to /client/custom/res I find difficult to compose the view for that particular field.
      Is this a correct approach?(photo)
      Thanks
      Last edited by Gadnuk; 06-19-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

as example you can use application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Task.json dateEnd field
        the second parameter means what to include.
        do you have a file client/src/views/fields/ziDeNastere.js ?

Comment

It's there where it should be? i have the file in client/custom/src/views/ziDeNastere. The one in the previous post.

Comment

if you have the file client/custom/src/views/ziDeNastere,js (better client/custom/src/views/zi-de-nastere), you need to set in view (entityDefs) "view": "custom:views/zi-de-nastare"

examples:
            By default [Date] value formatted as [Today] \ [Yesterday] \ [18 May] ... but how to format is always as [18.05.2017] ? What shoud be changed in list.js and

http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/devel...ending-e-mails
            Last edited by tanya; 06-19-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

It worked after all. My page is loading. I'm not sure how can I get the value from each row and read it?
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X