Duplicate entry error Group Email issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate entry error Group Email issue

I have been successfully using two different group email accounts to create cases. We had a power outage over the weekend and Espo came back up, but I've been having issues with the group email ever since. Email is Gmail and brought in using IMAP. Gmail account is working normally. They are just not being pulled in and it looks like the scheduled job hasn't been successful since the power outage. I'm getting an error in the CRM logs:

[2017-03-14 14:15:03] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '58470f68a7f5d4249' for key 'IDX_FBD8E0F8A71ECAB0'" at /home/espocrm/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 728 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '58470f68a7f5d4249' for key 'IDX_FBD8E0F8A71ECAB0' at /home/espocrm/public_html/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:728)"} []

I know this is associated with the job to check group emails. The "entry" number is the scheduled_job_id number for that job. I've tried restarting everything, rebuilding and clearing cache in espo, and reentered the password and tested the SMTP. Everything with those features seems to be working properly. The PHP mapper file location is a DB insert statement. I'm not sure where or what the "key" in the error is coming from.

Any idea how or what I can do to fix this issue?

Hi,

Did you try to repair your job table? https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7...air-table.html
    If this doesn't help you can try to find that duplicate row in database and remove (you can use phpmyadmin for all this actions).

Comment

Thank you, Yuri!
      That seemed to clear up my issue and I'm seeing the scheduled jobs working again.

Comment

Working...
      X