Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields in the relationship

Hi!

I have many-to-many relationships in which I need to create fields that have to be associated with the relationship, not the entities. I created them ... but they do not come out in the Design Management so I can not put them in the view.

How can I do it??

Thanks for your help!!

Hi
    Check the relation between Contacts and Opportunities. Looks like the same you need
    (additionalField - opportunityRole)
    Last edited by tanya; 12-08-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Hi!

First, thanks tanya for your help.

Then, I tried to do it, since it seems to be what I need. But not work to me. When I do, I get the following error:

Server side error 200: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' `account_concepto_tipo`.cantidad AS `accountCantidad` FROM `concepto_tipo` JOIN' at line 1

Note: Entities are "accounts" and "conceptoTipo". Field is "cantidad".

As I understand it looks for the field in the table of the relationship and in the table of the entity conceptType, it is this second part to which I do not find sense. Because the field has to belong to the relationship.
      Have any ideas? Thanks!

Carmen

Comment

Hi
        Attach you entityDefs, please

Comment

Thanks, In the end I got it in another way.

Comment

Any chance you can share how you did to replicate the relation with role/field ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Could someone describe the easiest way to create a many-to-many relationship with additional fields? Is it necessary to create an extension or is it possible with custom entities and editing the entityDefs? If an extension is necessary, which files would be at least required to make it work?

Comment

I did not get it done that way. I hope you get lucky!

Comment

Working...
                X