Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updatesave Customization

Hi,

I was doing some code additions in the EspoCRM\application\Espo\Modules\Crm\Services\Acco unt.php.
    From all I see I am pretty sure that if there is an Update on this file my coding will be gone.
    In several other places there is a custom folder that extents the "standard"-class.

I was wondering where I need to put my additional code to make it updatesave either.

Thank you

Hi

custom/Espo/Custom/Services/Account.php

<?php
    namespace Espo\Custom\Services;

class Account extends \Espo\Modules\Crm\Services\Account
    {
    }
    Last edited by yuri; 08-30-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Thank you

had to extend the url like this but works perfect.
      \Espo\Modules\Crm\Services\Account

Comment

Hi sorry for the return on this but I just realized that Espo brings up an error.
        When I get it right it guesses the correct path.
        could you help`?

PHP Code:
        [2016-09-01 14:36:37Espo.ERRORE_RECOVERABLE_ERRORArgument 1 passed to Espo\Custom\Services\Account::loadAdditionalFieldsForList() must be an instance of Espo\Custom\Services\Entityinstance of Espo\Modules\Crm\Entities\Account givencalled in C:\xampp\htdocs\EspoCRM\application\Espo\Services\Record.php on line 689 and defined {"code":4096,"message":"Argument 1 passed to Espo\\Custom\\Services\\Account::loadAdditionalFieldsForList() must be an instance of Espo\\Custom\\Services\\Entity, instance of Espo\\Modules\\Crm\\Entities\\Account given, called in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\EspoCRM\\application\\Espo\\Services\\Record.php on line 689 and defined","file":"C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\EspoCRM\\custom\\Espo\\Custom\\Services\\Account.php","line":41,"context":[]} [] 
        Thank you

Comment

It's php related question. You'd better google such errors. Seems it's missing 'use' in php file.

Comment

you are right thank you

Comment

Working...
            X