Espo.ERROR: Json::encode():Malformed UTF-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo.ERROR: Json::encode():Malformed UTF-8

After transfer to new hosting I have this problem (see in attachment) and now i can see any russian leters, but see english fields and texts well... Can somebody help?
    Attached Files

Maybe problem with encoding of your database

Comment

first I think the same ... but i try to change and anything cant help ... and in my old host every setings are the same and it works ...
      in attachment i get a screen shots of by database encoding to you ... take a look please.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks fine.
        Maybe needs to change database driver in config.php ?

Comment

I try to use: mysqli or PDO_MySQL - works the same ...
          in other pdo_xxxxx - Bad server response

Comment

any other idea why it happent?

Comment

I have the same error and can reproduce it. If i use an account record without carachters like öäü everyting ist fine. But when there is one special charachter like öäü in the name, address or somewhere else i got the "Bad Server Response" Error and in the log there was an error thrown.
              [2017-01-25 14:00:10] Espo.ERROR: Json::encode():

Any idea how to fix it?

Comment

.. one more information. I can edit the record, when i reload the page after the error "Bad Server Response" the modified value of the field has the right value! So it works, but the error is thrown :-/

and sorry for my bad english ;-)

Comment

so, i found a solution for my problem. The Verb filtering in the php fastCGI was active.
                  <add name="php 5.6 x86" path="*.php" verb="GET,POST,PUT,DELETE" modules="FastCgiModule" scriptProcessor="PathToPhpCGI" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" />
                  after modify that to:
                  <add name="php 5.6 x86" path="*.php" verb="*" modules="FastCgiModule" scriptProcessor="PathToPhpCGI" resourceType="Unspecified" requireAccess="Script" />
                  everthing works fine!

Comment

I have this problem too.

Mail was loading, but not displaying and I have error "Bad server response".

Tomorrow I make contacts and candidates with Russian letters and too have "Bad server response" error in this menu.

I'm test your system for use, but now he have this problems.
                    Can you help me?

Comment

Working...
                    X