Lead Convertion to Account Duplicate checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Convertion to Account Duplicate checking

How can i detect the duplicate phone numbers while converting the LEAD into ACCOUNT? Already did the duplicate checking in Creating accounts but the problem was the Convertion of LEAD to ACCOUNT. It does not detect duplicates while converting. Or atleast how can i check the duplicate phonenumbers from LEADS and ACCOUNTS? Whenever i add LEAD with same phone number in ACCOUNT it still can't detect as duplicate. Hope for best possible answer.

Normally you would add phoneNumber to the getDuplicateWhereClause function in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Account.php but this isn't working. I don't think Espo supports checking for duplicate phoneNumber field types.

Comment

It's not supported. But you can customize Account and Lead service class in getDuplicateWhereClause as alasdaircr stated.

Comment

Im not sure this works Yuri. I added phoneNumber to Services/Account.php::getDuplicateWhereClause and duplicates were ignored.

Comment

Opps. Then you need to customize checkEntityForDuplicate method.

Comment

I did customize the checkEntityForDuplicate method and it work.Thanks.

Comment

Can you share the modifications?

Comment

Working...
              X