Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 in testing system

Hey everyone,
    I'm new in Espo-Developing and found my first problem. I created a testing system for developing a new module and copied all files and the database from live to testing. The testing system works really good with other systems like magento and is configured very well. Nevertheless I get always and everywhere Error 500 while clearing the cache, installing the module or even logging in. Logging in works, but there is always the warning "Error 500".
    After installing the module I got following error:
    "Permission denied for data/config.php"
    The logs are full with stuff like this:
    Code:
    [01-Dec-2015 09:18:39 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid callback Espo\Core\Utils\Log\Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler::customErrorHandler, cannot access private method Espo\Core\Utils\Log\Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler::customErrorHandler() in /var/www/basisbox.local/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php on line 392
    [01-Dec-2015 09:18:39 UTC] PHP Warning:  chown(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/basisbox.local/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php on line 392
    [01-Dec-2015 09:18:39 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid callback Espo\Core\Utils\Log\Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler::customErrorHandler, cannot access private method Espo\Core\Utils\Log\Monolog\Handler\RotatingFileHandler::customErrorHandler() in /var/www/basisbox.local/htdocs/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Permission.php on line 403
    I tried to change mod of all files to 777 with
    Code:
    chmod 777 -R .
    in the docroot.
    I have no plan what to do. The live system works fine, but I need the testing system.
    Thank you really much,
    Dennis

Found the soluttion by myself.
    Had to run the rebuild.php by executing following command:
    Code:
    php -f rebuild.php
    After this, everything worked fine

Comment

I have the same problem after i removed my system to new host ... but i did not have any soluttion how to fix it ... your idea by executing following command:
      php -f rebuild.php not work for me is any other ideas what to do?

Comment

In case someone else finds this thread looking for an answer, I posted my solution here: http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/insta...during-install

Comment

Working...
        X