Sent items not being synced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent items not being synced

Hi, whenever I send an email from Espo I have it sync to my "Sent Items/From CRM" folder in email.

This used to work but has stopped recently (around the time of the upgrade to V5, but I cannot be 100% sure).

The emails still send ok. the sync folders also work great still. I have used the "Test Connection" and that still reports that everything is fine.

Can you suggest something else to try?

Hi Mat

If you tranfer you SMTP credentials from Preferences to Personal Email Account and empty them in Preference, I believe it should start to work. But anyway it needs fixing.

Could you let me know whether it helped?

Comment

Sorry, I could not get that to work.

I am guessing it is something to do with my configuration so I have printed and created 2 PDF files, one of my "Preferences" and the other of my "Personal Email Account". Hopefully you can point me to the correct place.

PDFs are over 14K so cannot up-load here. Links are:
      Last edited by MatLudlam; 01-24-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Make sure that email address you are sending from are specified for your user account. Your user record in espocrm should have this email address under Email field.

Comment

I am only sending from one email address.

When I go into Users > Mat Ludlam (my account) it lists my email address. Is that the place you are referring to?

Comment

Yes.

Weird. Maybe something has changed on the SMTP server side. Do you have any related error message in data/logs?

Also you can add logging to https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...count.php#L146

$GLOBALS['log']->error('Test mesage');

to make sure the method is invoked. This message should appear in log.

Comment

I sue the hosted version so don't have access to change the source files.

I also don't believe the log is exposed through the UI, so again I don't have access.

Don't know if it makes any difference, so FYI the mail server is an Exchange server (again hosted by someone else).

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry. My mistake. We will check the log.

Comment

We found the message in log
                  [2018-01-24 09:54:27] Espo.ERROR: Could not store sent email (Email Account 57a0cf42b5a8b8c49): cannot login, user or password wrong [] []

Have you fixed the password? Does it work now?

Comment

Solved it. My browser was being too smart.

When I changed the SMTP settings for the "Personal Email Account" Chrome changed the IMAP settings for me and replaced my user name "mat.ludlam" with "Mat".

Once I corrected the IMAP settings it started to work.

Thanks for the help.

Looking forward to the full fix.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                      Hi Mat

If you tranfer you SMTP credentials from Preferences to Personal Email Account and empty them in Preference, I believe it should start to work. But anyway it needs fixing.

Could you let me know whether it helped?
                      Had the same issue as topic starter and your answer helped me to solve the problem. I just deleted all SMTP settings i could in my profile and everything work good. I don't know exactly, what version has this issue because 23.yan i upgraded from 4.long.long.time.ago to 5.0.3.

Comment

Working...
                      X