Error when updating a contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when updating a contact

From time to time I cannot update a contact. E.g. today I tried to save a new telephone number.

The following entry appears in the log:

[2018-01-17 10:01:20] Espo.ERROR: API [PATCH]:/:controller/:id, Params:Array ( [controller] => Contact [id] => 5a3d3b07f0f228712 ) , InputData: {"phoneNumber":"+49 XXX","phoneNumberData":[{"phoneNumber":"+49 XXX","primary":true,"type":"Office"}]} - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' `tag2` = NULL, `modified_by_id` = '1' WHERE contact.id = '5a3d3b07f0f228712' AN' at line 1 [] []

Tag 1 and Tag 2 are fields created by us to tag our contacts. They are not mandatory and in most cases it works.

Any help appreciated.

Hello
    How do you create tag fields? How do fill them?

Comment

The tag field is created in the administrator section. The admin predefines the tags to be used, e.g. event XXX 01 2018. When importing new contacts e.g. from a trade fair, the tag is applied with the "set field" function during the import process.

Comment

Is it related only with Contacts or with all entities (update action)? If only with contacts, could you share with me custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Contact.json ?

Comment

Working...
        X