Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimeZone - Not Working Properly

I am in EST -5 Time America/New_York.
    I have it set this way in the system by default and the local time on the server is also set to EST -5 America/New_York
    However I have noticed for example if I have a date field and set it to auto populate after 8PM EST it will enter the next days date.
    Like right now it is currently 10/27/2017 10:45 PM EST, When I go to create a new account the date field is showing 10/28/2017 instead of 10/27/2017.
    What am I missing?

How do you fill datetime field?
    datetime is stored in mysql timezone (by default it is UTC)

Comment

We fill it though the web interface by clicking on the field and a calendar pops up.
      I only have the problem when I tell it to automatically populate the date for the user.
      I ran the following query in mysql and the time came back correct from the DB.
      select now();

Comment

"automatically populate the date for the user"
        Explain this phrase, please. What field and how does it automatically populate

Comment

If I set the date field Default to "Today" (which I assume is the same as "NOW") when the record is created it automatically puts the date in for the user (Auto Populate)
          Any time after 8PM EST -5 America/New_York it inserts the next day for the date.

1. Server is set to EST -5
          2. MySQL DB Matches Server date and time when running "select now();"
          3. User Profile is set to EST -5 America/New_York
          4. Workstation is also set to EST -5 America/New_York.

Comment

OK. I understand. I will try to reproduce it and will answer you later. Thanks

Comment

fixed https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...c37ee313a0f481

Comment

Working...
              X