Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream with audited: true for hasMany, Link, LinkMultiple, BelongsTo

Hi there

i added many relations between my entities (many to one etc..) and check "audited" checkbox when creating the relations.
    In my entityDefs/xxx.json, i can see "audited:true" in the definition.

But, when i update a linkMultiple field in both ways, i cannot see any stream message to say "<before> >> <after>"

Any idea?

Hello
    It notifies only about new link, but not compares old and current values
    application/Espo/Hooks/Common/Stream.php afterRelate and afterUnrelate methods

Comment

:-(

That could be very interesting to see in the Stream that kind of update.

Ex: when you have a custom entity links with many contacts, that could be great to log in the Stream when a contact is add/remove... and be able to click on the "contact" name to access directly to the given Contact.

Do you think it could be tricky to update EspoCRM (upstream) version on that way ?
      Thanks

Comment

No beforeRelate method. Not sure, it will be implemented.
        But it is open source crm, you can develop, what you need. But you need provide for relate method runs, but not changed anything

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
          No beforeRelate method. Not sure, it will be implemented.
          Hello.
          Here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...s/RDB.php#L312 there is call of method beforeRelate, and this method is present below.
          But there is not such method in Espo/Core/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php
          So my custom hook beforeRelate is not called by anyone.
          Will method beforeRelate be implemented? Or maybe you can advise me any other way - I need to make some check before do relation.

Comment

Working...
          X