Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 403 access denied saving meeting with user added to meeting from other team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 403 access denied saving meeting with user added to meeting from other team

I login as a normal user and I create a meeting. I want to invite another crm user (not of my team) so I add an user from another team as attendee.
    To do so, I uncheck "Only My Team" on user selecction and select desired user, see photo.
    When I click on "Save" to save the meeting, I get message "Error 403: access denied" and it does not get saved.
    If I do the same as admin user it works fine.
    I don't see nothing on apache logs and on /data/logs

Hello
    Check access in user's profile (button Access). Modify the role, if it is needed
    Admin can do everything, regardless of roles

Comment

Thanks Tania, I see, I had to give Read=All on Meetings in user's role and now a normal user can invite others users.
      But the downside effect of these is that user's can see meeting's data from all users and these is far more permissions than I want to give them.
      The default option for meetings menu is to display "All". At least, Can I force to check "Only Me" when entering "Meetings"?

Comment

Hello
        watch this at first

Comment

Working...
        X