Missing call logs at Account and Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing call logs at Account and Contact

After adding call logs to a contact they are not presented at the levels of Contact and Account anymore. Recently updated both CRM and Advanced Pack to the latest versions.

What do I do wrong?

Can you attach screenshots?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	View_accounts.PNG
Views:	401
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	31300

Information about (phone) calls and e-mails were shown in this sections in my older version (before upgrading). I thought it had to do with relations from accounts to calls (here 'Gesprekken') and e-mail but cannot find out what else to adjust tot make them visible here again.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Addition to my earlier post: Information is available through the individual tabs but it is more difficult to see the relations.

Comment

Originally posted by ReijervB View Post
          After adding call logs to a contact they are not presented at the levels of Contact and Account anymore
          Hello

What did you add? Explain it please.

Comment

Hi Tanya,

I started at Account, went to Contacts (relation of Account) and added my call/e-mail through 'activity' and 'history'. I used to see these additions at the level of Contact as well as Account.

Thanks for you help.

Comment

Could you share your custom folder?

Comment

Hi Tanya, please advise. What do you exactly ask for?

Is it enough to give you access tot the application itself? Or do you need access at server-level?

Comment

in 'custom' folder contains your modification, you did with layout manager and entity manager. (If you modify system manually, it doesn't help). I want to know, what modification caused this situation and reproduce it.

Comment

For separating calls between History and Activity panels need Date Start and Date End field. You removed them from the layout. That's way old calls are visible and new ones aren't

Comment

OK, but I did not change layouts after upgrading and since then calls have not been visible anymore.
                      And it is not about separating but presenting them in the first place (or in Activity or in History).

Comment

For event entity type Date Start and Date End is required.
                        With each release something is add, something is improved

there you can find a logic application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Services/Activities.php

Comment

Working...
                        X