SMTP not working for GLOBAL NOTIFICATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP not working for GLOBAL NOTIFICATION

When I'm creating a new opportunity, for example, all users that are following that opportunity, receives emails informing about the updates,etc.
    But, when another user is creating or posting something, even me following the opportunity, I'm not receiving emails.

I think it can be because the user didn't configure their SMTP settings. But I did it globally and made it public.

What can be happening? anyone have any idea? I'm receiving the web notifications, but no email.

Originally posted by rodrigocoelho View Post
    When I'm creating a new opportunity, for example, all users that are following that opportunity, receives emails informing about the updates,etc.
    But, when another user is creating or posting something, even me following the opportunity, I'm not receiving emails.

I think it can be because the user didn't configure their SMTP settings. But I did it globally and made it public.

What can be happening? anyone have any idea? I'm receiving the web notifications, but no email.
    tanya , yuri , please help here....

Comment

Hello Rodrigo,

All notification are send from global SMTP settings.
      Check, if your email address is correct.
      Check your Spam folder.
      Check in your preferences if Email notifications upon assignment is checked.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
        Hello Rodrigo,

All notification are send from global SMTP settings.
        Check, if your email address is correct.
        Check your Spam folder.
        Check in your preferences if Email notifications upon assignment is checked.
        Hi Tanya,

First, thank you for answering this. Always good to know that we have a support from EspoCRM team.

Everything is ok. No Spam. Something weird happening.

Maybe it is related to the fact I'm always with my EspoCRM window opened. The notifications arrives on the EspoCRM notify window, but are not sent by email.

Is there a way to FORCE all notification being sent by email, even the user having the window opened? (if confirmed the problem being related to that fact).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigocoelho View Post

Hi Tanya,

First, thank you for answering this. Always good to know that we have a support from EspoCRM team.

Everything is ok. No Spam. Something weird happening.

Maybe it is related to the fact I'm always with my EspoCRM window opened. The notifications arrives on the EspoCRM notify window, but are not sent by email.

Is there a way to FORCE all notification being sent by email, even the user having the window opened? (if confirmed the problem being related to that fact).

Thanks
          Hi Tanya, Am I right? Is that the source of the "problem"?

Comment

Working...
          X