Workflow stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow stopped working

I have several very simple workflows, e.g. clear the assigned to field, after creation of opportunity.

This seemed to work well, but now, it shows a record in the log of the workflow, but the action didn't happen.

I'm using the most recent version of both espo and extension pack. Installed last week.

Where should I start looking?

Logs are clean (server and espo), cron seems to be working (scheduled workflow-cron gets triggered every 10min)
    Last edited by oscarcookie; 06-19-2017, 06:52 AM.

Hello
    Rebuild espocrm in administration, check if you have old running job, check espocrm log and apache error log after rebuild.
    If nothing new, attach screenshots of your workflow to have the ability to reproduce the problem
    Thank you

Comment

Tanya,

Thanks for your feedback.

I've narrowed down the problem. It seems to be impossible to clear the assigned user field using a workflow. Workflows work perfect for other fields.

Do you have a recommendation on how to achieve this customer demand? He doesn't want the user that creates records to be the assigned user by default...

Comment

Can be closed => no bug. I've created a new topic under General.

Comment

Could you describe your workflow?
          http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/?lan...7927db53d69ccc (it will be removed later) (After opportunity created, assigned user's first name is set to empty string. And it works)

Comment

Guess I was too late...
            Check: http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/#Wor...8bb811c3661248

This workflow doesn't clear the assigned user.

Comment

In link you need to select some user. I understood you need to modify the Assigned User Entity. To clear the link better to use formula

Comment

Ok no worries, clearing using a formula works perfect (for informational purposes):

Code:
                assignedUserId=null;
                assignedUserName='';

Comment

Working...
                X