Missing 'Remove' entry and translations in Edit menu of E-Mails Detail view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 'Remove' entry and translations in Edit menu of E-Mails Detail view

In Detail view of E-Mails, the 'Remove' ('Löschen') entry in the Edit menu is missing when I first open an e-mail (pic1). If I then reload the page OR go back to the e-mails list and then reopen the e-mail again, the 'Remove' entry is there (pic2) and will even stay if I open another e-mail in between and then go back to the first one.
    Additionally, all further entries ('Show Plain Text', 'Mark as Important', ...) in the menu are not translated.

Seems not to be connected to the language - same behavior in English, German, Italian.
    But maybe to the roles we use? We have defined two roles (example: pic3+4) - the "missing Remove" issue only happens to be there for users working with one of these roles. All users have personal e-mail accounts. Admin won't see the issue (no personal e-mail account, but can view via 'All' e-mails).
    Tested on Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Mac 10.12) and Chrome, Firefox (WIN 7 Pro) with all versions of Espo since 4.5.1 (installed on our server). Cannot reproduce with Online-Demo.
    Is this a bug or perhaps some sort of caching issue? Thanks

Will be fixed. Thanks.

EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Working...
    X