Error with Reports and Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with Reports and Images

I had an entity "Vorgang" and an entity "Projekt" which are related, in the entity "Projekt" is an Image field called "Bild" now I want to create an Report which shows a filtered list of "Vorgang" an additional some fields of the entity "Projekt". This workes well until I and the column "Projekt.Bild", than an error occurs:

[2017-05-02 07:41:59] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'projekt.bild' in 'field list', Code: 42S22 URL: /api/v1/Report/action/runList?id=5908376e25ccff289&maxSize=20&offset=0&s ortBy=projekt&asc=false [] []

I had a look into the database and in the table projekt is only a column called bild_id.

I think this is a bug, right?

We will fix it in the next release. Thanks.

Comment

Could you please give me a feedback if it is fixed, so I could download the release. Thx

Comment

Yes it's fixed.

Comment

Is the fix in the Advanced Pack or the Core System? Because I download the 1.21.1 of the Advanced Pack and the error still occurs.

Comment

This is a fix in advanced pack. I can't reproduce. Could it be php file cached?

Comment

I checked it in espocrm 4.6.0.
              with AP 1.17.0 a had the same issue
              after installing the newest version of AP 1.21.1 the problem is gone and images are showing in a needed column

Comment

It worked, if the Image is in the same Entity. In my case the image is in an related entity and the error still occurs.

Tried to deinstall and reinstall the Advanced Pack and cleared cache too.

Comment

Sorry, images are showing only in column with target entity (Entity Type for this Report), and aren't with related entities. The field Bill from Project is available only in Project Report
                  Not sure it's possible for now to do this

Comment

I've investigated the issue. In the next release of advanced pack image will work for foreign fields too. It's bit tricky to do.

Comment

thx a lot, great support.

Comment

Short feedback on version 1.22 of the advanced pack:

I'm able to add Image fields of foreign entities unfortunately the images aren't shown

Comment

Weird. It worked when I tested. I will try again.
                          Last edited by yuri; 05-12-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I created image field for account. And then created list report for opportunitites with Account.imageFieldName column. Image is displayed. Maybe something cached?
                            Last edited by yuri; 05-12-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Found the problem, if I add a new Image everything is fine, but old images aren't shown which is no problem in my case because I only had a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X