Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot delete contact

Hi there,

I got a couple of double entries after import. We tried to delete them with reversing the import. It did not work.

Now I tried to delete them from the contact list. I always get a bad server response. The following error shows up in the log:

Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' `modified_by_id` = '1' WHERE contact.id = '588083278371bdd9d' AND contact.delet' at line 1, Code: 42000 URL: /api/v1/Contact/588083278371bdd9d [] []

I am the admin and have full rights (checked it in the admin panel)

thanks a lot

Hi
    If you have an access to database, remove them directly from database.

Comment

Hi,
      I have access and I did it in the past.
      But after importing more than 1500 contacts from our last customer acquisition tour manually removing is ... And I think deleting contacts from a list is pretty much standard.

Can you please advise what to do or fix the error?

Thanks a lot

Comment

Hi
        you can delete records from list view, if you have no duplicates in ID

Comment

Dear Tanya,

maybe I did not describe well what the problem is: I want to delete contacts form the list view. It does not work due to a bad server response. I copied you the error above.
          You suggestion of manually deleting in the database is a short-term fix, but no solution on the long run.

Can you please advise how to resolve the "Bad Server Response" issue that my not that IT versed workers can work without database access.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Code:
            SELECT id, COUNT( * ) c
            FROM contact
            GROUP BY id
            HAVING c >1
            this query shows you duplicated ids. if everything is ok, the problem could be related with customization of Contact entity (but you will get errors not only with deleting)

Comment

Working...
            X