Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on loading

Hi,
    my EspoCRM is completely stuck when I try to select any category it displays the "loading" button (dunno the exact labl since I'm in french) and nothings happens.
    The dashboard is displayed correctly but I can't do anything else (including giong inside parameters)
    I've looked the Files and folders permissions and everything seems to be ok.
    Got the issues on Chrome and Edge

Hello,
    Check server error log and espocrm log. Possibly you have some workflow or hook, generates fatal error or something like this (if you checked permissions)

Comment

there is no logs since 12/24/2016 and the only lines I see are some
      [2016-12-23 00:40:39] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query" at /www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php line 115 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: HY000): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query at /www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php:115)"} []
      (probably linked to the unstable host)
      and

[2016-12-05 13:25:53] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections" at www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php line 138 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 1040): SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections at /www/espo/application/Espo/ORM/EntityManager.php:138)"} []

Is there a security lock inside Espo that can lock certains IP?
      It seem that the problem occured first in office then a few days later in my home.
      No lock or ip bans in host and other site are OK.
      Last edited by thanassos; 01-03-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

It seems that even a clean install gives the error. Doesn't happen on another hosting platform.

Comment

Working...
        X