Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task reminders

Hello!

I have noticed that the reminders for the tasks are not saved/ remembered. So, after I set a popup on time and click save or update, leave the page and come back to the task, the reminder dissapears.

Thank you!

Hello

Task reminder related to due time, not start time.
    You can check if reminders are created in database table 'reminder'

Comment

Hello!

The date due and hour are set, but they are not remembered/ written/ created in the database table or CRM itself. What can I do?

Comment

i have the same issue. Have you managed to resolve it?
        What is the way for resolving? I've added multiply assigned users. May be it's due to this one.
        Last edited by ksv; 10-09-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Hello,
          Have you checked DB for the created reminders?
          Do you have any customisation that might affect it?

Comment

Records don't get into the table 'reminder'. How to resolve this?
            Attached Files

Comment

What EspoCRM version do you use?

P.S. On your first screenshot is shown all the columns of the `reminder` table in the DB. It is not the reminders record. I suggest you utilize some UI admin panel for this (e.g. phpMyAdmin).

Comment

We are using Version 5.9.3.

Comment

I've updated the system to 6.0.6 version but reminders aren't put to database.
                  What needs to be done to fix the bug?

Comment

Hi,
                    I've tested it with the v.5.9.3 and v.6.0.0 and it works like a charm.
                    I encountered this issue one time, and it was related to my code customization. Did you customize a code in the .php and .json files for the Task Entity?

Also, you can check this thread https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/i...osed+reminders in order to find some fix, but I doubt that those issues might affect your instance and somehow still not fixed by the previous upgrades.

Comment

yes I changed (added multiply links to Leads,contacts and accounts, added formulas and changed Layouts). How to roll back a task to its original state?

Comment

If you made customization with files in the custom directory, all you need is to remove these files and make Clear Cache or even Rebuild.
                        If you made customization with files in the application directory, then you need to download the same EspoCRM version installation package, unzip it and replace your customized files with the original files from .zip package. After, make Rebuild.

Please make your EspoRM instance and DB backup before you will try to drop the customizations https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...p-and-restore/

Comment

Working...
                        X