X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autofollow feature not working

Hello again,

I'm not sure this is a bug maybe I'm doing something wrong, but:

I have two users: one super user that is admin, and the second user is the standard user that can read/write/modify delete (full access to) accounts, cases, opportunities. I have put ON the followCreatedEntities in system settings. also both users have selected all three options (accounts, cases, oppport.) in autofollow feature in the user settings. But when one user creates for example a new account, the second one does not see that action in feeds panel (Лента). Then I notice that second user is not followed (signed) on the newly created account. I would like all the users to have global monitoring of actions in thus panel, and as I understood the autofollow feature should do that, but now working. It is written in hint:

Пользователь будет автоматически подисан на все новые записи о выбранных типах объектов, будет видеть эту информацию в ленте и получать оповещения.

а он не получает. и еще буква П пропущена в слове "подписан" в хинте на русском, только что заметил после копи пасты.

ver. 4.3.0
    tried also that both users are super users, - the problem still exist.

thanks, спасибо, друзья !

ps: а почему нет русскоязычного раздела форума? думаю, было бы полезно.

Hi,

Do you have cron configured in your system? I just checked and it worked fine. this feature needs cron be configured.

p.s. As think we will add more languages in future. Now it's not enough activity on the forum.

Comment

Oups, sorry, my cron job was not configured correctly and failed to start. Fixed crontab and got autofollow working. thank you very much for help.
      the topic can be moved to another dir from bug reports

Comment

Working...
      X