iCloud E-Mails are not processed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCloud E-Mails are not processed

Hi there, we're currently integrating the CRM and have the problem that GMX Mails are processed to our global inbox, but mails from iCloud (or sended via Apple Mail) are just missing. The Mails are present in the IMAP Box so those are received ...

The PHP Log doesn't show any errors!? Any idea what's going on or how to resolve that problem?

We're using PHP 5.6.23

THX

PS I've updated to the latest GIT-Version but that also doesn't solve the problem
    Last edited by r4id3n; 10-19-2016, 03:55 PM.

We can also provide the devs a testaccount with mails to debug ...

Comment

Is noone interested in this bug?

Comment

Hi,

In the next version we're planning to improve email import by utilizing additional mail parse library. But it will need to install additional extension for php. There's no 100% guarantee that it will work out. We believe it will.

Comment

That would be good - I noticed that bounces coming from postmaster (I believe they are sent by exchange) aren't parsed correctly. Besides there is an issue with spoofed addresses - then bounces aren't processed at all, would be good if there was an option to determine which return address should be checked for bounces...
          ------------------
          Robert Laussegger
          iscon group
          http://www.iscongroup.net
          mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Is there already an ETA?

Comment

Days, Months, Years? Otherwise this CRM is realy useless for us as the Mail integration is the main keypoint for us and as it's now implemented its kinda useless

Comment

I'm also waiting for the new mail support. Now mail doesn't work 100% reliably. I'd be willing to test-drive any new features so if espocrm needs me to do this, let me know.

Comment

We are going to release 4.3.0-beta soon. There will be added another library that users mailparse extension. If 'mailparse' is installed then it utilizes it. It seems to be working much better than zend-mail library we've been using.

Comment

• blaz
                    blaz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi we are in the process of setting up 2 offices to use EspoCRM and the issue still present in 4.3.1 version. Any suggestions? Please let me know if this is resolved in 4.4.0.

Sorry guys seems installing mailparse php extension resolves this issue indeed. Great CRM!
                    Last edited by blaz; 02-08-2017, 08:03 AM.
                Working...
                X